New Ati Catalyst driver are out, you can find HERE
Highlights of resolved issues:
- Bioshock: Pulling the lever in the chamber no longer results in the game failing. Further details can be found in topic number 737-30493
- Bioshock, Lost Planet, and World In Conflict: Connecting certain dual link display devices to certain ATI Radeon™ 2×00 series of cards no longer results in limited display resolutions being available. Further details can be found in topic number 737-30090
- Call of Juarez: Enabling CrossFire™ no longer results in flickering being noticed when playing the DX10 version of the game. Further details can be found in topic number 737-29540
- Doom 3: Playing the game on a system containing an ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 series of product and running the Windows Vista operating system no longer results in display corruption being noticed when using the console commands. Further details can be found in topic number 737-29978
- Fable: A black ring is no longer seen around the player character. Further details can be found in topic number 737-29939
- Hellgate, Lord of the Rings, PT Boat, and World in Conflict: Corruption is no longer noticed when AA is enabled. Further details can be found in topic number 737-30487
- Rainbow Six Vegas: Setting the display resolution to 1600×1200 and applying the in-game settings to high no longer results in corruption being noticed when using an HDMI display device. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28826
- Roxio Creator Premier v9: MyDVD: Attempting to burn a DVD no longer results in the burn process failing at the encoding preview. Further details can be found in topic number 737-29937
- Serious Sam: the Second Encounter Demo: Game play is no longer delayed when playing the game on a system running Windows XP and containing an ATI Radeon™ HD 2400 series of product. Further details can be found in topic number 737-29933
Crysis players should continue using the Crysis hotfix driver.
Linux Catalyst 7.11 Release Highlights:
Preview support for new Linux operating systems This release of ATI Catalyst™ Linux introduces preview support for the following new operating systems:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.6 (tested with Snapshot 6)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1 (tested with Snapshot 7)
- Ubuntu 7.10
- RedFlag 6.0 DT (tested with RC)
- OpenSUSE 10.3 (tested with RC1)
- Corruption for example in the Gnome Terminal or on the Gnome desktop background is no longer observed on XPress 1200 series graphics hardware.
- The kernel module is now working on kernel version 2.6.23
- An error message no longer appears during installation if dash is used as /bin/sh
For more information on Catalyst 7.11 (for Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux versions), including all of the resolved issues in this release, please see the Catalyst 7.11 release notes found in driver download section.