UPDATE:The free-to-play offer for “Men of War” ended.
1C Company and Best Way announce a special offer dedicated to 65th anniversary of the Victory Day.
Starting from May 5 through May 23, 2010 inclusive anyone can download Men of War game client free-of-charge, receive a temporary access key and take part in online battles in all multiplayer modes available.
Men of War multiplayer features:
* Direct control system. Take over the control of every single soldier, or drive tanks and other vehicles, set up ambushes with antitank guns and blow your enemies up with precise and deadly aimed shots at their weak spots. “Direct control” feature transforms the game from strategy into a third person tactical shooter.
* Unique damage system: armor penetration physics calculate the impact angle of every single projectile in accordance to the historic armor value of each vehicle.
* Ability to capture any enemy or allied equipment, which can be repaired, provided with fuel and ammunitions.
* Firing from cover and buildings highly increase the chances of the unit to survive. You can build barrage and defenses made of bags, hedgehogs and barbed wire. The folds of the landscape, vegetation and craters from explosions can also be a reliable shelter for player’s units.
* Sea of emotions with dynamic game, special effects and realistic sounds.