Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Demo allows you to experience the unique gameplay featured in the full version of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead including multiplayer, as well as samples of the vast amount of vehicles, weapons and units and realistic environment.
The demo also contains a part of Takistan terrain, which is based on the real-life landscape.
Contents of the Demo
* Singleplayer mission Coltan Blues from the main campaign
* Singleplayer scenarios Benchmark and Little Bird
* 3 Boot Camp scenarios: Basic, Driving and Helicopter tutorials
* Multiplayer missions Hike In The Hills and One Shot One Kill
* Multiplayer template Team Deathmatch
* Mission Editor with save/load option
MULTIPLAYER: It’s possible to play a multiplayer battle or customize some of the available mission templates. To start the template-based multiplayer, select New – Wizard and select the available Team Death Match template. Note that the template is customizable, and you may prepare many variations of existing setups.
MISSION EDITOR: Mission Editor is also present in the demo. Check community.bistudio.com to learn more about the basic features of the editor.
Here a nice mirror list:
Basecamp-allstars.de (ftp, login: Anonymous)