Race in a world inspired by the 1960’s Racing scene, as you take your customized car around hairpin turns, swerve past your opponents, and accelerate towards the finish line. A realistic physics engine gives you the thrill of driving over 200 mph.
p.s The Developer’s team is named Vae Victis and is an italian team.
If you have previously used 500 Wii Points to download the Internet Channel, at the end of October Nintendo will be offering you the opportunity to download, at no cost, one NES game of your choice (valued at 500 Wii Points) from the Virtual Console catalog.
– Create a city of up to 22 000 citizens on a persistent planet (the full version of the game lets you create megalopolises of millions of citizens)
– Build your city on one of the 3 available maps (the full version of the game will include 25 maps for solo mode and 50 for the Planet Offer)
– Visit Capital City, a small and nice town that offers an example of what can be created with Cities XL
– Discuss and trade resources with other players
– Write your own City Journal
– Start a new city as often as you wish for the duration of the demo trial!
As soon as you launch the demo, you have 7 days to enjoy it. The Demo version of Cities XL will be available until October 6th and will be playable until October 7th. The Demo will be available in English, French and German.
Aion is a visually stunning massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) where your character wields devastating powers and sweeping wings to explore a celestial world of breath-taking beauty and epic adventure. It features cutting-edge imagery, gorgeous environments, and a unique fantasy world. Your character plays a pivotal role in the fate of Atreia, where the enemy is not only the other player faction but a deadly ancient evil as well.
Aion’s Open Beta Test featuring version 1.5 will take place 6-13th September and will include numerous Western enhancements, including improvements to Aion’s innovative character customization with a host of Western styles, as well as new zones, instances, skills, quests and continued game balancing and improvements. Open Beta will retain a level cap for both Elyos and Asmodians characters at 30 allowing players to focus on getting to the same level so they can explore the lands of Atreia together, as well as the Abyss.