Studio Trophis' debut public production, the white chamber, is a point and click horror adventure game. Explore a strange environment crafted in luscious 2D. Control a trapped young woman from 3rd person perspective as she solves puzzles and overcomes the twisted obstacles in her path.
* Mixing elements of visual and psychological horror to create a truly terrifying atmosphere
* Stunning 24-bit colour Anime-style graphics
* Hand drawn opening and ending animated cut-scenes
* Haunting soundtrack of ambient noise and disturbing sound effects
* English or German voice acting
* Twisting mysterious storyline about obsession, murder and redemption
* Engaging gameplay of exploration and puzzle solving
* Eight different endings and a selection of hidden easter eggs
* Game text available in nine languages (English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portugese and Russian)
* Powered by the incredible WME (WinterMute Engine)
The game is of the horror, sci-fi and mystery genres and has some violent, bloody and other possibly offensive material.
Attenzione: Gioco horror/splatter consigliato ad un pubblico di 15+ anni