Crayon Physics Deluxe is a 2D physics puzzle / sandbox game, in which you get to experience what it would be like if your drawings would be magically transformed into real physical objects. Solve puzzles with your artistic vision and creative use of physics.
The first two islands (18 levels) are playable in the trial version.
The demo has 15 levels and no time limit/trialware
In many puzzle games, you simply match three colors together, the gems fall, and massive combos may or may not happen. In these games, you're locked into the level that the game provides you; that is, if you don't see a combo on the screen, then you won't be able to create one. It's more of a hide-and-seek gem game than anything else.
Spirits of Metropolis is a game that shifts this perspective: once you create a combo (called "chains" in the game), the level won't react immediately. Instead, the user is in control of when the chains start to occur...allowing you to build multiple chains in a single turn. It's not uncommon to get massive chains with some good strategies! From there, you change any gem to the color that's currently in your "Current" inventory.
This demo showcases both the basic Shock Force game as well as the Marines Module, sold separately from the basic game. The Combat Mission: Shock Force Demo will require approximately 1 Gigabyte of free space on your hard drive in order to install.
* Includes three scenarios which can be played as either US or Syrian
* Includes a fourth scenario, "Demo Training" which was designed to only be played from the US perspective
* All multiplayer modes are active (TCP-IP, PBEM, Hotseat)
* You can access the full Game Editor, but the save function is disabled.
* The original full game manual is included as a pdf file
* The demo scenarios are only in English. See Game Language Info below for more details on how to play these battles in other languages.
DEMO SCENARIO INFO:
* Demo Training, a small training scenario designed to familiarize new players to Combat Mission before engaging in "real" combat. (Blue play only)
* Smashing Steel: A Syrian mechanized force heads south as an American Stryker and tank force heads north. (Battle begins before dawn in the dark, but as time progresses and the sun rises, visibility and lighting will increase)
* Going to Town: Stryker infantry mix it up with the Syrian forces as they enter a small town.
* USMC Going to Town: Marines combined arms force fights it out with a Syrian force in a small town. The battlefield is the same as the Stryker based Going to Town scenario in order to highlight the differences between the units in each.
Space War Commander is a space domination real time strategy game. Set in a universe that no longer needs humans, Space War Commander challenges you to defeat the destroyers of mankind with creative strategy. Now you can conquer galaxies with the power of your mind. Defeat pirates, mercenaries, and regulars with your hand-picked force of Assassin ships, Scavengers and more. Run blockades, command surprise attacks, disrupt enemy plans, play one faction against another, and crush your foes with an uncountable number of your own creative strategies.
The JUTLAND Demo is the complete JUTLAND game install. It allows you the gamer is experience the grandeur and special of this majestic simulation.
The Demo allows you an unlimited trial period to play. It included two scenarios that you can play to completion.YOu can play them as many times as you like for free. Both of these scenarios can be played in Multi-Player mode and is an excellent opportunity to try out JUTLAND's Multi-Player features.
It also gives you the ability to get a 10 min. sneak peak at the remaining scenarios to wet your nautical whistle and give you a sense of what game's developers are offering.
The Battle Editor (also referred to as the scenario editor), is not accessible from within the Demo version and is only available in the JUTLAND Pro Edition.