Journey to the Center of the Earth is an exploration platform game in which you play the role of a treasure hunter, out to retrieve forty pieces of relics from the ruins of an ancient civilization. You carry an unlimited number of bombs that can be used to hurt enemies or launch yourself higher into the air. A treasure map showing location hints and relics collected is accessible by pressing the A key at any time.
The game runs at a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels, but you can also play it in full screen mode by pressing the F4 function key. There is no progress save feature, so you will have to spend about half an hour or more to complete the entire adventure in one go.
* Run through 35+ levels across 6 unique and preposterous zones!
* Complete ridiculous feats of speed to earn shiny medals!
* Unlock 4 lovable secret characters and probably some other stuff!
* Colorful, bright, crude, colorful graphics!
* Classic tunes courtesy of masters like Robert Johnson, Louis Armstrong, Blind Blake, and more!
* You can't die!
If you like this game consider making a donation to the Authors