Help D. Duck in his quest to get Dasy to marry him. D Duck must get rid of Uncle Jubalon who is eating him out of his house, also ooie lui and devie escapes and D. Duck must save them.
- Same kind of interface as in Sam & Max
- Don't like right-clicking to change cursor mode? Turn on the cursor menu
in the main menu!
- Keyboard shortcuts, check Readme.txt for details.
- All custom made menus
- Hundreds of different ingame sound effects (yes, really)
- Well over 20 different Commodore 64 tunes
- Runs in glorious 640x480 resolution
- Exclusive dialogue and artwork by Bjornar B
How far could one man's ashes go? When Detective Burton's Aunt Maggie is involved, who's to say? It's a mystery of curious proportions when her husband's ashes go walkabout. She's looked everywhere, except the basement ... and you'll see why.
* Test your forensic skills on this free Casebook episode
* Help Detective Burton find the urn - lost in a bizarre basement
* Analyze evidence in forensic minigames
* Solve the mystery of the urn
Casebook's system requirements:
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
Modern 1.5Ghz CPU (Core 2 or equivalent)
and for Episode 0, you'll need around 325MB hard drive space.