Create MMO, 3D Simulations and virtual worlds.
Free demo is available to download.
Visual3D.NET provides all you need to develop 3D virtual worlds, AAA games, and realistic simulations with a next-generation game engine that provides advanced graphics, C# API, networking, physics, 3D sound, GUI, and Visual Scripting. Visual3D's All-in-One Toolset cleanly integrates game assets, C#/.NET code, content and media with an intuitive interface to empower artists, game designers, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to get development done fast. Visual3D.NET integrated design tools will accelerate development, optimize workflows, and deliver your game to market fast.
Student and Indie license are available at interesting low price. (95 - 195 us dollars)
flixel is a completely free collection of Actionscript 3 files that helps organize, automate, and optimize Flash games; an object-oriented framework that lets anyone create original and complex games with thousands of objects on screen in just a few hours, without using any of the Flash libraries.
* HTML autocomplete
* Autocomplete of tags, attributes for current tag, closing tags. HTML code inspector
* Inspector makes it simple to find HTML elements buried deep in the page. CSS autocomplete
* Autocomplete of keywords, DOM elements and their properties. PHP Advanced autocomplete
This feature speeds up writing a code. Autocomplete includes wide selection of code completion listings.
* Lists are formed of both standard PHP and user's classes, variables, functions, constants and keywords. Starting typing new element, lists of all possible variants for its completion are being displaying after $this-> and ClassName:: PHP Debugger
The Debugger is a package of tools that allows a developer debugging applications during developing process. Before running, you need to configure it. Set necessary values for the following options in Preferences menu (Tools-->Preferences-->Debugger):
o Virtual folder - path to a virtual project folder
o Virtual host URL - url of a virtual folder
o Path to php.ini - path to the php.ini file
o Server - Apache version running on your computer. You need to select from the list, which displays all Apache versions installed on your machine.
Features for debugger:
o Functions Step Into (F11), Step Over (F10), Stop Debug (Shift+F5)
o Watch window in debugger, displaying only user's variables
o Local variables window and Call stack windows
o Expand of objects $this-> while debugging
* SQL Autocomplete
* Autocomplete of database objects (tables, fields) and SQL structures. Context and Dynamic Help with search for work with PHP, MySQL, HTML
* DynamicHelp window automatically lists all possible references for current word. You also can use ContextHelp to get information about shortcut keys. Code folding (collapsing)
* Pair highlighting
* Highlighting of paired tags and attributes. Pair selection, tags and attributes selection commands
* Selects content within current block. Tooltip:
* The tooltip enables to view values of variables marked with a mouse cursor. Class View
(View-->Window-->Class View) contains code elements (classes, functions and variables) of all opened files and of a whole application.
* You can easily navigate through your project and find all declarations for chosen element within it. In case of ambiguity solution dialogue appears. Preview in a browser
* Project manager
* The project is connected with a folder on the disc. And its structure remains the same when transfers. Also there is an ability to search project's symbols and files using shortcut keys. Incremental find
* All standard functionalities for work with a code
* Drupal plug-in available
* Smarty plug-in available
* WordPress plug-in available
* Joomla plug-in available
» Author: dtd. 20.05.2009
» Size 0 kB; Needed time to download 0 Sec. with ISDN
» Total Hits: 533
» Rating: 1 at 2 Votes