BattleField 3 Will “Blow People Away”, according to various websites around the web this is what Fredrik Liliegren (an ex-Dice developer?) would have said regarding the third chapter of the BattleField series on the PC.
So how will be the next Battlefield 3? I think at this point we can say the graphic will be very similar to Bad Company 2 (amazing).. (more…)
- Additional support for Windows Vista.
- Added Highway Tampa as a required map.
- Added a new map called Operation Blue Pearl.
- Added Euro Force and Armored Fury as free to play content for all Battlefield 2 players.
- Added Widescreen support
- Allowed BF2.exe to use more than 2Gb RAM
- Added support for the Novint Falcon controller.
Have you tried this game? What do you think?
For a free it’s really a nice game but the lack of maps, few vehicles and 8vs8 only doesn’t make it a winner in the long run, in my opinion, plus the cartoonish style of the graphic is a thing one can love or hate.
Btw i think that downloading and play this game to see if you like it or not, it’s worth the ‘effort’..
* Battlefield Heroes™ is a free cartoon-style shooter for the PC
* Combining classic gameplay with brand new innovations, it’s a totally new experience
* Cartoon-style graphics bring the fun back to shooters
* Third person camera so your Hero is centre-stage!
* Create your own unique war Hero with extensive character customisation system
* MMO-like special abilities add strategic depth to combat