We talked about this one some time ago, it was released as a freeware, now the author is about to release a commercial version, so if you liked the game and want to support the author buy a copy of the commercial version, meanwhile here the demo of the game.No Comments »
* Fight your way through a fantasy dungeon in 10 minutes or less
* Classic roguelike play re-imagined as a single-screen puzzle game
* Unlock loads of classes, races and challenge dungeons for awesome replayability
* Online leaderboard allows you to compare yourself against other players
* Deep, challenging, randomly-generated gameplay
Desktop Dungeons offers an unquestionably unique approach to roguelike games by taking compactness to the extreme. It distills the entire genre to a few core ideas which pay homage to the greats while forging new ground with gameplay similar to that of Oasis or Tower of the Sorcerer. It also features emergent complexity that rewards truly skilled and thoughtful players.
With an extensive character unlock system and an average play length of about ten minutes, Desktop Dungeons is a great coffee-break game for just about any player.2 Comments »
Heavy Rain Madison Shower
Warning don’t watch this video if you plan on playing Heavy Rain, it contains spoilers!
Dragon’s Lair has evolved… ZZzzzZzzz..
But hey i used to like Dragon’s Lair, i wonder if this game is all “interactive” movie or has some more playable parts..