This is a fan-made remake (or demake if you will) of the classic Lucasarts game “The Curse Of Monkey Island”, the third installment of the Monkey Island series. The aim of this game is to give fans of the original game an idea of what the game would have been like had Lucasarts made it wih the same version of the SCUMM engine, art and animations as “The Secret of Monkey Island” and “Monkey Island 2: LeChuck’s Revenge”. This project, that began in May of 2010, is still in the early stages of develompent. It was created using Adventure Game Studio (AGS) and the SCUMM template created by Abstauber (at the AGS forums).No Comments »
A nice mugen fan game, in the Dragon Ball Z universe.
This game contains 72 characters (4 of them are hidden) and 44 stages with appropriate DBZ background music.To play the game on Full Screen press Alt+Enter.
10 Days of Free Crysis Wars Multiplayer Action.
And a contest to win 1 cdkey for the full game.
From MyCrysis.com website:
We’re pleased to be able to invite you to the Crysis Wars Holiday Trial period taking place from Saturday, December 19th to Tuesday, December 29! All you need to do is be a registered member of MyCrysis in order to receive all the information you’ll need to take part, there’s still plenty of time to sign up so make sure you don’t miss out!
* If you already own and play Crysis Wars, this period will be a fantastic opportunity for you to meet new players and make new friends.
* If you don’t own Crysis Wars, this is a unique occasion for you to download the FULL game with its 3 game modes and 21 maps. As soon as your download is over, you will be able to play on LAN with your friends for free. Once the trial period commences, you will receive a unique CDKey so that you can play online for free until December 29th!
Enter our competition starting Saturday 19th of December for your chance to win a free copy of Crysis Wars! We have 100 keys to give away, you can win these by entering our daily competitions over the ten day period. The competition will end a day after the CD-Keys have been revoked on the 30th of December.
To enter the competition simply sign up to MyCrysis.com and post your best Crysis Wars screenshot moment in the competition thread created daily.
Crysis Wars Giveaway
Throughout the Crysis Wars giveaway we will be giving out 100 keys to players that post their best Crysis Wars moments. This must be in the form of a screenshot (.jpeg format is preferable) and posted in the designated competition thread which will be created daily. Please be aware that only one submission per account should be made per day. If you happen to win a Key on any of the days you will not be able to win on another day, however you can still keep playing with your friends, both old and new!
This competition is open to everyone, and if you do not already own a copy of Crysis Wars then why not take advantage of our Free Holiday Trial and get posting!
How it works
The way this competition will work is very simple and has been broken down below;
* Sign up to MyCrysis.com
* If you do not have Crysis Wars download the free trial.
* Load up Crysis Wars and get playing!
* Take screenshots of your best ingame moments, then choose one to submit via our daily thread on MyCrysis.com
The winners of each competition will be announced daily with the keys being e-mailed at the end of the week.
The rules of the competition must be followed. Anyone found breaking the rules will have all of their competition entries rendered invalid.
* Users are limited to one entry per thread
* No editing tools may be used except to resize/crop
* It must be a screenshot from Crysis Wars taken from your PC
* Winners will be selected at Crytek staff’s discretion
* No offensive content
* Users are limited to one key maximum
* IP checks will be enforced, this means one winner per IP
Good luck to all entrants and happy fragging!
- Crysis Wars TeamNo Comments »
By: Jr. Jellybeans
Published: July 2009
Go on the most exciting Native American adventure ever!
Experience life as a young Cherokee Indian boy in this amazing game. In it, you will hunt and capture animals, plant crops, and discover untold secrets.
* you can easily play this game as it’s played using only the mouse
* it’s going to keep you entertained for hours – there are over 100 levels
* you can use it as a great learning tool for kids