Experience Global Agenda’s award-winning multi-player shooter gameplay free through Level 15, while creating and leveling up to eight different characters.
From the ashes of the devastating Third Great War rose the Commonwealth, an oppressive world government determined to control the entire planet. The few remaining independent factions retaliate the only way they can, with elite teams of special operatives trained in advanced warfare tactics and equipped with high-tech weaponry. The future of humanity is their battleground, where knowledge is power, technology is a race, and everyone has a Global Agenda.
* Single-Player Level – Get a taste of the intense action by battling through a specially designed demo level set in sunny Karnak with redesigned gameplay and changed-up enemy positions for unique battles. This demo level is so big it could take hours to get through each of the difficulty levels!
* Cooperative Mode – Fight through the Karnak demo level with up to 16 players and finally get a chance to see classic Serious Sam coop in all its visual glory!
* Deathmatch Mode – Step back into the glory days of frantic deathmatch in the visually upgraded Desert Temple map.
Genesis A.D. is an epic SCI-FI FPS that puts you in the realm of elite super-soldiers. Do battle in the ultimate virtual world in preparation for the most important mission in the history of mankind. Wield unique and dynamic abilities that boost gameplay far beyond today’s modern combat shooters. What will your effect on the new world be?
The demo features one map (called the “River Town”) playable in three different modes:
– single player mode against a predefined AI
– free single player mode with no AI / opponent for free building
– and in multiplayer mode with predefined victory points
The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom is due to be available on March 23, 2010, for both PC and Mac.
TrueCombat:Elite (TCE) is a modern world total conversion of the free, popular, stand-alone third-person shooter, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. That is, TCE is an entirely free game, made by gamers, for gamers.
TCE was developed by GrooveSix Studios and Team Terminator. While Team Terminator is known for the famous Q3 based TrueCombat series, GrooveSix Studios was initiated by retired Team Terminator co-founder Coroner to develop a Return to Castle Wolfenstein modification that was never released.
TCE is a tactical-team shooter, set up in a modern-world environment. TCE puts you into the role of elite mercenary soldier in the conflicts of two internationally operating forces. The Global Intervention Force (GIF626 aka in-game as “Spec Ops”) is a special force formed of the top of the world experts joining from US Delta force, UK SAS, German KSK and GSG9, to mention a few. An international mercenary organization known as “The Unit” (aka “Terror” in-game) is their opponent. It was reported that some members of the Unit were once with the Special Op forces, but the lure of money was strong.
Thirty years after the release of the original, Missile Command is back and this time… you’re not alone. Chock full of power ups, tricky enemies and intense boss battles, Missile Command by OMGPOP has the makings of a modern classic.