Siege Online is a free role-playing strategy game. You become a feudal lord in a medieval world of internecine wars. Expect a very original game, with fresh ideas and cohesive gameplay. Check it out for yourself:
* Unique battle system turns every battle into a full-scale war; its winner depends on troops positions, on the chosen strategy, and on making the right decisions at the right times. Some players even call the battles “chess-like” for being deceptively simple but having some serious tactical depth.
* The development of your character is supplemented by the development of your castle. You control and manage the training of troops, building and upgrading workshops and barracks – and then travel all over the game world looking for resources, blueprints and adventures.
* Capture and control your own land, get some real property – a part of the game world. The land is under total control of its owners: they can build defenses, manufacturing and residential buildings, roads, fortifications, ornamental and other objects.
* There are many more things to do in the game world: diplomacy, trade, hunting, geology, looting and even special zones for free-for-all PVP.
Is it real? Is it still being developed? Pretty cool btw…
The game is being jointly developed by Japanese and Korean staffers, and is set 250 years after Toriyama’s original manga. (According to the producers, Toriyama is supervising the designs of the characters and monsters.) In this Age 1000 era, the world is at peace until mysterious invaders appear. Despite the timeframe difference, the producers are promising that players can recreate the feel of the original manga with battles in Dragon Ball’s signature Tenkaichi Budōkai tournaments and “time machine quests.”No Comments »
An ancient evil has awoken and war looms on the horizon. Two great nations, once bitter enemies, must unite to stave off the approaching darkness. Rise to the challenge and make your mark on the world.
* Embark on a thrilling journey spanning countless towns and regions, with hundreds of quests and dangerous obstacles.
* Meet the Kitsu, mystical fox spirits that journey alongside you.
* From the developers that brought you Grand Fantasia.
Recently i browsed this website and thought it was time to clean (at least a little) the big mess there is in some parts of it, and in this case, the mugen made games.. This doesn’t contain all the mugen games that’s why it’s numbered collection 1, expect more collections in the future. Happy downloading and happy gaming. Hope you ll like this.
I can also suggest you to download WinMugen Fighting Jam which is an amazing crafted mugen.