CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. AUTHOR SITE
* Name and number.
* Core stepping and process.
* Core voltage.
* Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
* Supported instructions sets.
* Cache information.
* Vendor, model and revision.
* BIOS model and date.
* Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
* Graphic interface.
* Frequency and timings.
* Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
* Windows and DirectX version.
New in 1.42:
* Intel Wolfdale/Yorkfield/Penryn CPUs support.
* AMD Phenom and Opteron Barcelona support improved.
* Current core selection menu (right click on the CPU page).
* Loading progress.
» Author: Angelinux dtd. 30.12.2007
» Size 0.48 MB; Needed time to download 62.5 Sec. with ISDN
» Total Hits: 716